We are very excited today to announce a new program we’ve created for all our affiliates who have the goal of becoming a Diamond Team Leader.
The Designated Diamonds (DD) program is directly aligned withTHE PLAN–which prescribes identifying five serious PSAs and working together towards the mutual goal of becoming a Diamond Team Leader.
What the new DD program does is formalize this process by providing you a method to officially designate select PSAs as the persons you’re going to work the closest with.
Here’s how it works:
On your Genealogy, we’ve added a new tab titled “Other.” The “Other” tab contains a DD column with “Send Invite” links for eligible affiliates. Click these links to issue invitations to your PSAs.
- Up to 10 invitations may be issued if you are an EA2
- Up to 12 invitations may be issued if you are a BTL
- Up to 14 invitations may be issued if you are a STL
- Up to 16 invitations may be issued if you are a GTL
- Up to 20 invitations may be issued if you are a PTL
The invitations will come to your chosen recipients as a special email from SFI Corporate and will direct the recipient to a special new DD Invitation page. This page includes your photo and full information on what the requirements and commitments are for agreeing to be one of your DDs. To accept the invitation, the recipient need only agree to the terms of the program and click the “I ACCEPT” button.
$200 SIGNING BONUS!
As a special bonus for agreeing to be one of your DDs, an additional $200 will be added to their Signing Bonus account. You commit to your DDs…your DDs commit to you…and SFI commits to both of you by investing $200 into each of your DDs to help them and you build a great business!
As an added bonus, the standard 18-month maximum for Signing Bonus payments is automatically extended to a full five years (for your affiliates’ entire Signing Bonus account balance).
PRESTIGIOUS, NEW BADGE!
Those accepting your DD invitations and making the required commitments will also receive this prestigious new DD badge for their SFI homepage, Affiliate Snapshot, Join My Team gateway, etc. It’s theirs for as long as they remain in the DD program (until it’s replaced with the actual Diamond Team Leader rank badge).
Each time one of your PSAs accepts an DD invitation from you, you’ll receive an immediate email notification from us so that you can begin working with them right away towards your mutual goal of DTL.
- All of your confirmed DDs will automatically appear, at all times, on your My Movers page (identified by a special diamond icon in front of their names) for at-a-glance monitoring of activities and easy communications.
- On your Genealogy, your DDs can also be identified by the special diamond icon in front of their names. There’s also now a “My Designated Diamonds” QuickFilter in the Genealogy to initiate live chats; do quick, easy group mailings, etc.
- SFIM (SFI Instant Messaging) also now includes a “My Designated Diamonds” filter.
- “My Designated Diamonds” has also been added to theStream “who to send message to” list.
- You must be at least EA2 yourself, but not already a DTL, to issue invitations.
- You can only issue invitations to PSAs–whom have the rank of at least EA but are not already DTLs.
- When an invitation is issued, the recipient has 72 hours to accept. After that, it’s forfeited.
- Once your invitation limit (up to 20 invitations) has been reached, no more invitations can be issued–unless one of your DDs drops below EA–which would cause them to lose their DD status and a slot would be freed up.
- The $200 Signing Bonus (or remaining balance of) is forfeited if the DD drops below EA rank. Similarly, the $200 Signing Bonus (or remaining balance of) is PAUSED if the DD fails to meet the pledge dates for the various milestones (see below).
Q & A
Q: What is a DD committing to?
A DD pledges to maintain a minimum rank of EA every month, to keep the channels of communication open, and work with their sponsor. Additionally, there is a pledge for achieving each of the Team Leader ranks:
- DD pledges to achieve the rank of BTL within 6 months of the current date
- DD pledges to achieve the rank of STL within 18 months of the current date
- DD pledges to achieve the rank of GTL within 3 years of the current date
- DD pledges to achieve the rank of PTL within 4 years of the current date
- DD pledges to achieve the rank of DTL within 5 years of the current date
Q: Who should I invite to be my Designated Diamonds?
This is VERY important! Do not issue invitations willy-nilly! Consider carefully each and every invitation because, if accepted, you’re making a probable multiyear commitment to that person, so make certain they are someone that you can work closely with! Conversely, do not issue invitations to anyone who has not already demonstrated that they are serious about SFI. Be especially careful about issuing invitations to new affiliates. Unless they are the rare exception to the rule, you may actually scare them away asking them to make such a serious commitment before they even fully understand what SFI is about.
Q: What about existing PSA Team Leaders? Should I invite them to become DDs?
That’s up to you. If these are persons you’re already working with or that you see as persons who you would like to work closely with to achieve the goals of THE PLAN, it’s probably a very good idea (and they’ll probably really appreciate the recognition, badge, and the $200 Signing Bonus addition).
Q: Does this new Designated Diamond program help me meet the new Team Leader requirement that went into effect on January 1, 2016?
Definitely, yes! Start designating DDs for the program now. Each one accepting your invitation will be committed to being a minimum of EA every month! Moreover, they will be on the path to BTL, then STL, then GTL, PTL, and DTL. And as they advance up the ranks, they’ll be helping YOU become a DTL.
Q: What’s the biggest benefit of the DD program?
We feel the big, big benefit is that, for sponsors, its helps them get their best affiliates focused on THE PLAN, while at the same time providing the infrastructure for sponsors and their best PSAs to work closely together for mutual success.
Q: Can I send more invitations than is limited by my rank (e.g. up to 12 if I’m a BTL)?
No. However, any invitation not accepted within 72 hours is voided. When an invitation is voided (i.e. after 72 hours without acceptance), you can issue another.
Q: Can I reissue an invitation to someone who did not respond previously?
Yes, you can issue an invitation to the same person more than once. There’s currently no maximum limit.
Q: Why are up to 20 invitations allowed, when the requirement of the THE PLAN is only five PSAs?
This is simply to provide a margin of error for sponsors. Not every person who accepts a DD invitation is going to stay the course. By allowing several extra invitations, your chances are much higher that you’ll find your key five PSAs per THE PLAN.
Q: SFI is putting up $200 for each of my DD invitations. Is there any cost to me?
No, that’s our commitment to you and to your DDs!
Q: Should I save some invitations for future affiliates?
Yes, we strongly advise you to keep at least one or two available at all times. You never know when a superstar affiliate might show up and it would be a shame if you could not reward them with a DD designation