What if you could simply plug an in-demand digital product into an online store and earn a profit?
No, it’s NOT too good to be true–it’s “TCurrency“…and it’s a vital part of our expanding TripleClicks program called “LocalPay.”
And as an approved TCurrency Merchant, YOU could soon be earning profits for your growing business while providing a much needed service to customers worldwide!
More on that in a moment…first, a little background:
Since the beginning of the 21st Century, online commerce has grown to become a MAJOR economic force around the world. All indicators suggest this market will only continue to expand in the coming years. Even so, there are still significant barriers faced by millions of potential customers wishing to purchase products over the Internet. In many countries, for example, traditional online payments methods like credit cards and PayPal are not feasible or are sometimes prohibited. Also, many people are uncomfortable using payment methods like credit cards online.
And that’s where our LocalPay program comes in. We’ve designed LocalPay specifically to address those payment “roadblocks.” One aspect of that program is called “TCurrency.” Using TCurrency, customers outside of the US and Canada can buy anything at TripleClicks and earn MRP exactly the same as if they paid by cash, check, credit card, PayPal, etc.
TCurrency can ONLY be purchased from merchants with a TCurrency license. And as an entrepreneur with vision, YOU could be one of a growing number of TCurrency licensees to provide a potentially highly lucrative solution sought by customers around the world wanting to FULLY participate in all that TripleClicks offers.
Any legitimate seller or business can be a TCurrency Merchant. First, though, you must become a TripleClicks ECA (E-Commerce Associate). Applying is free and takes only a few business days to complete. Go here to apply now:
Once your business has been vetted and approved as a TripleClicks ECA, obtaining a TCurrency license is quick, easy, and affordable (only $35/year). Your custom ECA TConnect Website will then be outfitted with a special panel allowing customers to order TCurrency of various amounts from you. What’s more, YOU get to choose the price you sell your TCurrency for–up to 15% over the face value of the TCurrency.
As an example, let’s say a customer purchases $50 in TCurrency from you. You’ve chose to sell it at a rate of 10% over face value. Hence, your customer pays you a total of $55 ($50 face value + $5–which is 10% of $50). You’ve now just earned a profit basically by exchanging one form of currency for another! NO extra products to stock, no new inventory to track, no shipping hassles…how easy was that?!
Here’s a simple breakdown of how a TCurrency transaction will work:
1. Customer goes to your custom ECA TConnect Website.
2. Customer orders a given amount of TCurrency, proceeds to checkout, and chooses the LocalPay payment option.
3. We send you an e-mail with the complete order information. You can also choose to receive an order alert via text message on your cell phone. We also send the customer an e-mail with their complete order information, including your name and full contact information.
4. You contact the customer to arrange payment for the order. You may take any form of payment you are comfortable with.
5. Once you receive payment, mark the order as completed at your ECA Center. Our system will immediately add the TCurrency to your customer’s TripleClicks member account and issue you an e-mail confirmation. The customer will then be able to redeem their TCurrency on ANY product or service of their choosing at TripleClicks.
Remember: The world is going more global all the time. Thousands of current and future companies will need local fulfillment/payment/delivery services, too. By being a member of our growing network and establishing a track record now, you can position yourself as a trusted TripleClicks ECA to attract future clients and create an even larger profit-driven opportunity for yourself.
Get started NOW. Apply for ECA status at:
For more information about the ECA program in general, including FAQs, see: